The Biotec SPR implant, produced in the Germany ever since 2005, has exceptional self tapping properties. Its unique thread design allows for a change of position during placement, thus the outcome is an enhanced primary stability even in complicated clinical cases.
The SPR implant design allows for its placement in only 2 mm of bone, so being recommended for the mandible.
The SPTT implant is the ideal spiral implant for soft bone. Owing to its new sizes, i.e., 8 mm-long and 3.3 mm in diameter, it ensures clinical advantages in all surgical procedures. This implant has excellent properties in terms of primary stability and condensation.
- High bone condensation and primary stability properties
- Self tapping during placement
- Allows switching the axis to ensure an optimal prosthetic position
- Minimal bone loss
- Allows the expansion of a narrow crest
- Reduces the risk of adjacent teeth destruction
- Reduces the risk of oral or vestibular cortical perforations
For further information please visit: www.biotec-implant.com